For any family, the prospect of foreclosure can be a frightening one. Let’s delve into what homeowners in Tempe, Arizona should know about this process and its repercussions, analyzing both the effects as well as ways to lessen them.
Possible Effects of Foreclosure on Sellers in Tempe, AZ
• Homelessness – When you do not have an alternative place to stay, homelessness could become your reality. Not having any other options is a huge risk that could cost you access to the equity in your home and force investments of future purchases away from reach. The consequences of failing to keep up with payments can be severe. Losing your home to the bank should never be taken lightly.
• Credit Rating Decrease – When you face foreclosure, your credit rating will be decreased. But to what extent? This largely depends on your current credit score. The higher the score, the more significant the decline in it after a foreclosure. For example, if you have 680 or over points on your credit report prior to repossession, be prepared for a decrease of up to 100 points! Moreover, future lenders will take this into account when assessing applications for auto loans, mortgages and other types of financing.
• Future Job Security – The consequences of foreclosure could have a destructive impact on your job hunt. Background checks for certain types of employment can be affected by the presence of foreclosures, making it more challenging to secure the perfect career you are striving for.
• Depression and Stress — In the anxiety-provoking environment of foreclosure, your mental health is highly vulnerable. To be concise, going through this process can be a difficult and dispiriting experience.
• House Values in Your Neighborhood – Not only do foreclosures in Tempe, AZ lower the value of surrounding homes significantly, but they also seem to cause an increase in criminal and drug activity. Areas with concentrated foreclosure rates often become hotspots for crime, thus making them unsafe for civilians.
How To Ease The Foreclosure Effects In Tempe
To protect your family’s future, it is essential to minimize the effects of foreclosure. While this may be a tedious process, you don’t have to go through it alone. There are professionals that can help guide you in exploring all available options. Take comfort in knowing that with their assistance, working towards alleviating these impacts is simpler than ever before!
1. Contact your bank and work with them: Many establishments are more than happy to lend their support. If you can prove that with the help of these organizations, you have a chance to save your home and become financially secure again, then they will be eager to provide aid. To avoid foreclosure, there are federal programs and Arizona programs available which may lighten the burden while still giving you an opportunity for success. Ultimately, banks are better off avoiding foreclosure since it leads to a financial loss on their part and they are left with an unwanted property.
2. Consult a local real estate professional, such as LRT Offers: We are well-versed in the local Tempe real estate market and have extensive expertise with the foreclosure process in Arizona. Give us a call at 602-362-4742 and let us guide you to the right path.
3. Sell your property: If you’re aiming to quickly sell your house and steer clear of foreclosure, then that’s wonderful! You can consider selling FBSO or at auction. Although, we are proud to offer cash for houses in Tempe and would be delighted to analyze your current predicament and make a fair, all-cash offer for your home! Simply contact us at 602-362-4742 or fill out your information on our website.
With the information above on what foreclosure impacts in Tempe – what sellers need to know, you can protect yourself by contacting LRT Offers at 602-362-4742. Our goal is to help you sell your property quickly and efficiently, so that you can avoid foreclosure and move on with your life. Still wondering if you should sell directly to a buyer? Learn more here! To expedite the process, please fill out our online contact form with more information about you. We’d love to connect with you and assist you in determining the best course of action!